What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the many chemical compounds, called cannabinoids, found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the most well-known ingredient in cannabis and is responsible for its psychoactive effect, CBD does not induce a feeling of euphoria. Here are some key points to know about CBD:
- Natural Origin: CBD is a compound naturally present in the cannabis plant, but in Europe, it is extracted from Sativa.L varieties, a type of cannabis that contains low levels of THC.
- Non-Psychoactive: As mentioned earlier, CBD does not have a psychoactive effect unlike those of Delta9 THC.
- Legality: The legality of CBD varies from country to country and sometimes even from region to region within the same country. Our CBD follows all French and European legal recommendations.
- Modes of Use: CBD can be consumed in various ways: in the form of oils, capsules, creams, and of course, e-liquid for electronic cigarettes (or vaporizers).
- Safety: Although CBD is generally considered safe, it can interact with certain medications and have side effects. It is always recommended to consult a healthcare professional before starting to take CBD, especially if you are taking other medications.
CBD e-liquid for electronic cigarettes, also known as CBD e-liquid, is a solution specially designed to be vaporized using electronic cigarettes or vaporizers. CBD e-liquid is a major innovation in the vaping world, offering users the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of cannabidiol in a convenient way. Here are some criteria to consider to help you in your choice:
- Composition of CBD E-Liquid: A CBD e-liquid typically contains propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), flavors, and of course, purified CBD. The balance between PG and VG varies among products, influencing the density of the vapor and the throat "hit."
- Varied Concentrations: CBD e-liquids are offered in different concentrations, usually indicated in mg/ml. This allows each vaper to choose the dose that suits them, whether for a light or more intense experience.
- Flavors and Aromas: There is a wide range of flavors for CBD e-liquids. Whether you like the natural taste of hemp, fruity notes, or gourmet flavors, there is a CBD e-liquid for you.
- Storage and Shelf Life: To preserve the quality of your CBD e-liquid, store it away from light and heat. Well-preserved, it can last up to 1-2 years, but it is best to use it within 6 months of opening for an optimal experience.
How to Choose My CBD Dosage in the Liquid?
The dosage of CBD is very important as it is the more or less strong concentration of CBD present in the e-liquid that will change the intensity of your feeling, and therefore your vaping experience.
As explained in the article which CBD dosage to choose, the higher the dosage, the greater the amount of CBD in your liquid. An overdose of CBD is not serious as CBD does not have recognized side effects, however, there is no point in overdosing. It is recommended to start with low dosages and then gradually increase according to your desires and needs.
For beginners, the logic is as follows: the higher your CBD dosage, the shorter your consumption should be. High concentrations of CBD are created for more experienced profiles who want an extraordinary, more prolonged experience. However, there is no point in abusing it as the effects of CBD will not be increased.
Flavors Created with Passion, The Choice of Marie Jeanne ® CBD E-Liquid
All Marie Jeanne CBD e-liquids are proudly made in France. Our flavors and terpene blends are developed in France and are directly inspired by what nature can offer us for flowers as well as our fruit flavors. The CBD in our e-liquids comes from controlled supply chains and all our e-liquids undergo regular toxicological tests.
Each Marie Jeanne CBD collection is crafted with passion. The "Experience" range demonstrates our terpene expertise, with broad-spectrum blends that come as close to nature as possible. The "Supreme" Collection is Marie Jeanne's Maxi range, large 30ml formats where we have put all our expertise in flower and fruit. The "Authentic" is an aromatic transcription of flower varieties recognized worldwide. The "Tradition" collection is a classic range of Fruity e-liquids for which we have sought the best plant aromas to obtain a fruit taste more real than nature. Our "DIY CBD" Range will allow you to create your own liquids with your own dosages. The "Creation" collection brings together fruit cocktails developed with renowned bartenders to obtain fruity tastes reminiscent of an aperitif.
How to Best Use Your CBD E-Liquid?
In a moment of relaxation, after a hard day's work, for example, the consumption of CBD will be optimal to fully enjoy our expertise in the perfect restitution of aromas. One of the best ways to consume the CBD molecule is by inhalation, as vaping allows for a rapid perception of the molecule. Equipment with precise settings is recommended to avoid burning both the CBD and the terpenes and thus obtain an optimal restitution of flavors (you can find all our vaping advice on our blog). There are specially designed CBD puffs for optimal and rapid use. Remember, it is not recommended to vape CBD at the same time as nicotine as the effects are reversed!