WAX EDITION - Our know-how in different forms. A base of Full Spectrum Distillate derived in Puffs, E-liquid, Cartridges .... It's up to you to choose your favorite consumption
WAX EDITION - Our know-how in LARGE FORMAT: 50ml of pleasure! A Full Spectrum Distillate base for an e-liquid with multiplied effects.
Our Experience at the service of excellence. Developed for lovers of the plant with a thousand secrets. An ultra-realistic olfactory experience made from a rich selection of exceptional terpenes. Memories guaranteed!
Excellence through savoir-faire and a wealth of experience. Discover the perfect blend of CBD and exceptional terpenes for an e-liquid full of authentic flavour. With this collection, Marie Jeanne reveals the diversity of the plant’s aromatic profiles and highlights the intensity of the unique aromas of hemp and its terpenes, all with a remarkable hit.
Dilute, boost and vape your own made CBD liquid! MARIE JEANNE has deconstructed its recipes so that you can think up your own creations. Make the most of the purity of our >99% CBD, the widest range of CBD boosters on the market, concentrated flavourings with a selection of terpenes, and PG:VG 80:20 bases to make an extraordinary CBD e-liquid.
Discover the pleasure of vaping with the Tradition range. From classic French flavours to the gentleness of wild berries, via the fresh, light notes of freshly cut mint. Marie Jeanne offers a line of sophisticated creations for a new CBD e-liquid experience
A range of exceptional CBD e-liquids in a captivating ‘soft touch’ finish. The Création range offers a unique vape experience and unprecedented flavours. Marie Jeanne takes you on a journey through these extraordinary, flavourful e-liquids.
Explore the world of Marie Jeanne through our collection of accessories. There’s something for all tastes and styles.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the many chemical compounds, called cannabinoids, found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the most known ingredient in cannabis and is responsible for its psychoactive effect, CBD does not induce a feeling of euphoria. Here are some key points to know about CBD:
- Natural Origin: CBD is a compound naturally present in the cannabis plant, but in Europe, it is extracted from Sativa.L varieties, a cannabis variety that contains low levels of THC.
- Non-psychoactive: As previously mentioned, CBD does not have a psychoactive effect unlike those of Delta9 THC.
- Legality: The legality of CBD varies from one country to another, and sometimes even from one region to another within the same country. Our CBD follows all French and European legal recommendations.
- Modes of use: CBD can be consumed in different ways: in the form of oils, capsules, creams, and of course, e-liquid for electronic cigarettes (or vaporizers).
- Safety: Although CBD is generally considered safe, it can interact with certain medications and have side effects. It is always recommended to consult a healthcare professional before starting to take CBD, especially if you are taking other medications.
The CBD liquid for electronic cigarettes, also known as CBD e-liquid, is a solution specially designed to be vaporized using electronic cigarettes or vaporizers. The CBD e-liquid is a major innovation in the world of vaping, offering users the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of cannabidiol conveniently. Here are some criteria to consider to help you in your choice:
- Composition of the CBD e-liquid: A CBD e-liquid generally contains propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), flavors, and of course purified CBD. The balance between PG and VG varies depending on the products, affecting the vapor density and the throat "hit".
- Varied Concentrations: CBD e-liquids are available in different concentrations, usually indicated in mg/ml. This allows each vaper to choose the dose that suits them, whether for a light or more intense experience.
- Flavors and Aromas: There is a wide range of flavors for CBD e-liquids. Whether you like the natural taste of hemp, fruity notes, or gourmet flavors, there is a CBD e-liquid for you.
- Preservation and Shelf Life: To preserve the quality of your CBD e-liquid, keep it out of light and heat. Well-preserved, it can last up to 1-2 years, but it is preferable to consume it within 6 months after opening for an optimal experience.
How to choose my CBD dosage in the liquid?
The dosage of CBD is very important as it is the concentration more or less strong of CBD present in the eliquid that will change the intensity of your feeling, so your vape experience.
As explained in the article which CBD dosage to choose, the higher the dosage, the greater the amount of CBD in your liquid. An overdose of CBD is not serious as CBD has no recognized side effects, however, it has no utility to overdose. It is recommended to start on low dosages and then increase gradually according to your desires and your needs.
For beginners the logic is as follows: the higher your CBD dosage, the shorter your consumption should be. High concentrations of CBD are created for more experienced profiles who want an extraordinary experience, longer in time. However, there is no need to abuse it as the effects of CBD will not be increased.
Flavors created with passion, the choice of CBD e-liquid Marie Jeanne ®
All Marie Jeanne CBD e-liquids are proudly made in France. Our flavors and our terpenic blends are developed in France and are directly inspired by what nature can offer us for flowers as for our fruity ones. The CBD present in our eliquids comes from controlled channels and all our e-liquids undergo regular toxicological tests.
Each Marie Jeanne CBD collection